Tuesday 17 January 2012

HERE WITHOUT YOU (Uchita Karki)

How you decided to end it all, is even today something that makes me gaze upon. It was all so perfect. With you; I always had that smile, a true smile on my face.

Here without you, I still manage to smile and the world doesn’t care it’s being fake, neither do you. You don’t even know that tears fall now and then and more hard is how I pretend something in my eyes in front of people!..
When sometime back into my memories I realise myself smiling to your thoughts, it’s so hard again to realise those are just memories!!

How easily you ask me to 'take it easy' is what bothers me a lot. If love is to be taken easily, I am happy that a person with such view moved away from my life!!
When I dragged you out of my heart, the creak that produced is the most horrible noise I ever heard. In spite of having taken you out of my heart, the wound you made there still grabs me into the deepest pain I shall ever feel.

And now for me love a word itself is a horror!
Here without you, I have borne a lot of pain; you don't know how I dreamt you to be with me in all my pain...!
Here without you, I have learnt to smile, you don't know how hardly I wanted you to be my only reason to smile...!
Here without you, I have learnt to live without you!!
Here without you, life is much more, than just a guy!!
Here without you, I need no one to love me, I love myself!!
Here without you, finally I have realised rather than being with a wrong person its better being here without you!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment